On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50601 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44178 views)
- Restaurants (23125 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21196 views)
- Become a Member (20389 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15384 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15045 views)
- Our Mission (14821 views)