On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61582 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55035 views)
- Restaurants (33529 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30196 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28278 views)
- Become a Member (26911 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26716 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24537 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21015 views)
- Our Mission (19982 views)