On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62162 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55275 views)
- Restaurants (33978 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30496 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28899 views)
- Become a Member (27233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26994 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24821 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21359 views)
- Our Mission (20297 views)