March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61556 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55024 views)
- Restaurants (33484 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30147 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28256 views)
- Become a Member (26886 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26697 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24520 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21001 views)
- Our Mission (19958 views)