March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57957 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53832 views)
- Restaurants (30284 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28344 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25647 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24831 views)
- Become a Member (24444 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21765 views)
- Our Mission (18095 views)
- Events (17851 views)