To be a good student you need good food. Raintree Learning Community’s nutritional program is built on the cornerstone of students needing good food to fuel them to learn and excel.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55348 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53215 views)
- Restaurants (28979 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27653 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24060 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23865 views)
- Become a Member (23174 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21419 views)
- Our Mission (17377 views)
- Events (17229 views)