To be a good student you need good food. Raintree Learning Community’s nutritional program is built on the cornerstone of students needing good food to fuel them to learn and excel.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63308 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56078 views)
- Restaurants (34783 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31595 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29934 views)
- Become a Member (27907 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27558 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25622 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22257 views)
- Our Mission (20903 views)