Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52141 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49438 views)
- Restaurants (25687 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23162 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22433 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20713 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20628 views)
- Events (16181 views)
- Our Mission (16034 views)