Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55781 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29310 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27762 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24265 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24051 views)
- Become a Member (23440 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21480 views)
- Our Mission (17570 views)
- Events (17411 views)