To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50611 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44212 views)
- Restaurants (23138 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21271 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21217 views)
- Become a Member (20403 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20143 views)
- Events (15390 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15080 views)
- Our Mission (14830 views)