Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55370 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53215 views)
- Restaurants (28997 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27654 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24071 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23876 views)
- Become a Member (23184 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21421 views)
- Our Mission (17386 views)
- Events (17233 views)