Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50599 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44164 views)
- Restaurants (23124 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21210 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21179 views)
- Become a Member (20386 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15381 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15040 views)
- Our Mission (14817 views)