Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57303 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53729 views)
- Restaurants (30018 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25361 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24684 views)
- Become a Member (24107 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21695 views)
- Our Mission (17957 views)
- Events (17743 views)