Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50708 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44701 views)
- Restaurants (23320 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21516 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21319 views)
- Become a Member (20476 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20179 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15686 views)
- Events (15465 views)
- Our Mission (14911 views)