Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59765 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54309 views)
- Restaurants (31383 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28929 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26812 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25501 views)
- Become a Member (25480 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22192 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18936 views)
- Our Mission (18778 views)