Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49580 views)
- Restaurants (25796 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23349 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21626 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20752 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20734 views)
- Events (16219 views)
- Our Mission (16068 views)