Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57637 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53768 views)
- Restaurants (30135 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28283 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25467 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24752 views)
- Become a Member (24249 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21726 views)
- Our Mission (18025 views)
- Events (17794 views)