Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51381 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46743 views)
- Restaurants (24679 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21913 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21839 views)
- Become a Member (21168 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20444 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19043 views)
- Events (15838 views)
- Our Mission (15605 views)