PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62878 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55809 views)
- Restaurants (34231 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31153 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29431 views)
- Become a Member (27475 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25321 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21976 views)
- Our Mission (20500 views)