PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60612 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54633 views)
- Restaurants (32271 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29432 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27307 views)
- Become a Member (26199 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25999 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22512 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20559 views)
- Our Mission (19292 views)