PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61637 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55046 views)
- Restaurants (33607 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30217 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28348 views)
- Become a Member (26929 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26741 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24558 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21042 views)
- Our Mission (20034 views)