PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55305 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53206 views)
- Restaurants (28945 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27652 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24051 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23834 views)
- Become a Member (23155 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21414 views)
- Our Mission (17370 views)
- Events (17219 views)