PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58993 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54081 views)
- Restaurants (30819 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28632 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26317 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25185 views)
- Become a Member (25018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21989 views)
- Our Mission (18431 views)
- Events (18162 views)