PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63300 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56071 views)
- Restaurants (34766 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31586 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29928 views)
- Become a Member (27898 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27549 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25614 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22251 views)
- Our Mission (20886 views)