Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48857 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37497 views)
- Restaurants (19317 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19061 views)
- Become a Member (18654 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18037 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17774 views)
- Events (13819 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13568 views)
- Our Mission (13230 views)