Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55766 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53320 views)
- Restaurants (29300 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27757 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24258 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24038 views)
- Become a Member (23429 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21475 views)
- Our Mission (17561 views)
- Events (17407 views)