Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52198 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49559 views)
- Restaurants (25779 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23323 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22470 views)
- Become a Member (21605 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20738 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20732 views)
- Events (16206 views)
- Our Mission (16063 views)