Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57397 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53749 views)
- Restaurants (30057 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28254 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25392 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24705 views)
- Become a Member (24164 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21702 views)
- Our Mission (17972 views)
- Events (17752 views)