Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53637 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52813 views)
- Restaurants (28016 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27333 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23590 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23201 views)
- Become a Member (22649 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21222 views)
- Our Mission (16968 views)
- Events (16909 views)