Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60643 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54658 views)
- Restaurants (32310 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29451 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27338 views)
- Become a Member (26229 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26025 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22528 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20570 views)
- Our Mission (19321 views)