Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50595 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44144 views)
- Restaurants (23114 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21205 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21164 views)
- Become a Member (20379 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20135 views)
- Events (15375 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15028 views)
- Our Mission (14813 views)