Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63131 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55939 views)
- Restaurants (34427 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31404 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29763 views)
- Become a Member (27679 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27342 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25451 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22108 views)
- Our Mission (20667 views)