Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49587 views)
- Restaurants (25801 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23354 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21629 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20758 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20736 views)
- Events (16219 views)
- Our Mission (16069 views)