Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55963 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53349 views)
- Restaurants (29394 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27804 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24305 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24131 views)
- Become a Member (23490 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21505 views)
- Our Mission (17600 views)
- Events (17445 views)