On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59679 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54273 views)
- Restaurants (31321 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28886 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26755 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25464 views)
- Become a Member (25411 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22171 views)
- Our Mission (18738 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18596 views)