On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62892 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55820 views)
- Restaurants (34241 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31164 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29451 views)
- Become a Member (27499 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27200 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25331 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21986 views)
- Our Mission (20510 views)