Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62465 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55535 views)
- Restaurants (34121 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30737 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29147 views)
- Become a Member (27379 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27103 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25099 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21622 views)
- Our Mission (20400 views)