In Organic We Trust follows filmmaker Kip Pastor on a journey to answer the essential questions about organic: What exactly is certified organic? Is it really better for us, or just marketing hype?
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55774 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53323 views)
- Restaurants (29301 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27759 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24260 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24046 views)
- Become a Member (23431 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21477 views)
- Our Mission (17565 views)
- Events (17410 views)