Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51400 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46808 views)
- Restaurants (24734 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21945 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21858 views)
- Become a Member (21190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20454 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19164 views)
- Events (15855 views)
- Our Mission (15630 views)