Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63141 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55954 views)
- Restaurants (34455 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31417 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29779 views)
- Become a Member (27697 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27359 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25465 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22121 views)
- Our Mission (20689 views)