Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57322 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53743 views)
- Restaurants (30030 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28249 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25374 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24692 views)
- Become a Member (24144 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21698 views)
- Our Mission (17963 views)
- Events (17748 views)