Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55743 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53308 views)
- Restaurants (29273 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27747 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24010 views)
- Become a Member (23416 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21469 views)
- Our Mission (17544 views)
- Events (17396 views)