The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55262 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53201 views)
- Restaurants (28919 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27646 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24043 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23812 views)
- Become a Member (23139 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21406 views)
- Our Mission (17365 views)
- Events (17209 views)