March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55097 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53168 views)
- Restaurants (28840 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27606 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24002 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23775 views)
- Become a Member (23093 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21390 views)
- Our Mission (17336 views)
- Events (17173 views)