Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and […]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62228 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55364 views)
- Restaurants (34017 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30542 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29011 views)
- Become a Member (27269 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27016 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24910 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21425 views)
- Our Mission (20324 views)