Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61566 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55027 views)
- Restaurants (33500 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30162 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28257 views)
- Become a Member (26892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26702 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24523 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21003 views)
- Our Mission (19966 views)