Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55922 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53339 views)
- Restaurants (29374 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27799 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24297 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24119 views)
- Become a Member (23471 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21497 views)
- Our Mission (17598 views)
- Events (17437 views)