On July 11, we have a very special SLOWednesday featuring authors Maddie Earnest and Liz Fathman of “Missouri Harvest: A Guide to Growers and Producers in the Show-Me State” for a reading & book signing.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52101 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49318 views)
- Restaurants (25618 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23066 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22410 views)
- Become a Member (21557 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20693 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20568 views)
- Events (16163 views)
- Our Mission (16003 views)