On July 11, we have a very special SLOWednesday featuring authors Maddie Earnest and Liz Fathman of “Missouri Harvest: A Guide to Growers and Producers in the Show-Me State” for a reading & book signing.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62874 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55803 views)
- Restaurants (34231 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31147 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29416 views)
- Become a Member (27473 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25316 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21939 views)
- Our Mission (20499 views)