If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61205 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54858 views)
- Restaurants (32981 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29804 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27897 views)
- Become a Member (26597 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26391 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22891 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20782 views)
- Our Mission (19663 views)