If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48848 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37480 views)
- Restaurants (19314 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19055 views)
- Become a Member (18647 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18030 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17769 views)
- Events (13813 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13222 views)