A Slow Taste of Tuscany St. Louis, MO / November 10, 2009 / www.slowfoodstl.org/sfstl_tuscan_dinner.pdf – Wednesday, November 18, 2009, join Slow Food St. Louis and Welcome Books as they team up with Onesto Pizza & Trattoria to present a celebration and special dinner commemorating the release of Welcome Books’ new book: SLOW: LIFE IN A [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56442 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53487 views)
- Restaurants (29608 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28036 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24434 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24377 views)
- Become a Member (23695 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21595 views)
- Our Mission (17732 views)
- Events (17564 views)