Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48822 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37365 views)
- Restaurants (19238 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19014 views)
- Become a Member (18612 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18002 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17704 views)
- Events (13788 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13544 views)
- Our Mission (13192 views)