Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63147 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55960 views)
- Restaurants (34471 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31424 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29788 views)
- Become a Member (27711 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27367 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25475 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22129 views)
- Our Mission (20703 views)