Annie Gunn’s Roasted Prairie Grass Farms leg of lamb on grilled Companion bread with local peaches, Goatsbeard Farm chevre, and caramelized candy onions. Araka Local Watermelon Gazpacho with Sweet Yellow Corn, Rock Shirpm and Housemade Fresh Corn Tortillas Bailey’s / Rooster 1. Fruitland Farms Chipotle Pulled Pork with Eckert’s Peach Salsa on San Louis Tortilla [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50640 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44462 views)
- Restaurants (23206 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21477 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21261 views)
- Become a Member (20439 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20163 views)
- Events (15424 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15213 views)
- Our Mission (14871 views)