Annie Gunn’s Roasted Prairie Grass Farms leg of lamb on grilled Companion bread with local peaches, Goatsbeard Farm chevre, and caramelized candy onions. Araka Local Watermelon Gazpacho with Sweet Yellow Corn, Rock Shirpm and Housemade Fresh Corn Tortillas Bailey’s / Rooster 1. Fruitland Farms Chipotle Pulled Pork with Eckert’s Peach Salsa on San Louis Tortilla [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61596 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55038 views)
- Restaurants (33555 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30202 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28306 views)
- Become a Member (26919 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26724 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24547 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21030 views)
- Our Mission (20000 views)