Annie Gunn’s Roasted Prairie Grass Farms leg of lamb on grilled Companion bread with local peaches, Goatsbeard Farm chevre, and caramelized candy onions. Araka Local Watermelon Gazpacho with Sweet Yellow Corn, Rock Shirpm and Housemade Fresh Corn Tortillas Bailey’s / Rooster 1. Fruitland Farms Chipotle Pulled Pork with Eckert’s Peach Salsa on San Louis Tortilla [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58998 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54088 views)
- Restaurants (30836 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28643 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26329 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25194 views)
- Become a Member (25021 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21993 views)
- Our Mission (18436 views)
- Events (18168 views)