Annie Gunn’s Roasted Prairie Grass Farms leg of lamb on grilled Companion bread with local peaches, Goatsbeard Farm chevre, and caramelized candy onions. Araka Local Watermelon Gazpacho with Sweet Yellow Corn, Rock Shirpm and Housemade Fresh Corn Tortillas Bailey’s / Rooster 1. Fruitland Farms Chipotle Pulled Pork with Eckert’s Peach Salsa on San Louis Tortilla [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61126 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54845 views)
- Restaurants (32938 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27861 views)
- Become a Member (26561 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26348 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22867 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20772 views)
- Our Mission (19629 views)