Annie Gunn’s Roasted Prairie Grass Farms leg of lamb on grilled Companion bread with local peaches, Goatsbeard Farm chevre, and caramelized candy onions. Araka Local Watermelon Gazpacho with Sweet Yellow Corn, Rock Shirpm and Housemade Fresh Corn Tortillas Bailey’s / Rooster 1. Fruitland Farms Chipotle Pulled Pork with Eckert’s Peach Salsa on San Louis Tortilla [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55732 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53304 views)
- Restaurants (29269 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27745 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24236 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24004 views)
- Become a Member (23412 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21467 views)
- Our Mission (17540 views)
- Events (17393 views)