Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52174 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49484 views)
- Restaurants (25727 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23216 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22448 views)
- Become a Member (21587 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20722 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20670 views)
- Events (16191 views)
- Our Mission (16044 views)