Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51411 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46835 views)
- Restaurants (24748 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21953 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21864 views)
- Become a Member (21198 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20466 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19220 views)
- Events (15858 views)
- Our Mission (15639 views)