Slow Food St. Louis is kicking off June with a new membership benefits program. All month our Slow Food USA members and Local Chapter Donors (LCDs)* will enjoy 15% off at Kakao Chocolate. At the end of June we will also be picking a random member or LCD who will win a heritage breed turkey [...]
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55119 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53170 views)
- Restaurants (28850 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27613 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24005 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23776 views)
- Become a Member (23100 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21393 views)
- Our Mission (17340 views)
- Events (17179 views)