Slow Food St. Louis is kicking off June with a new membership benefits program. All month our Slow Food USA members and Local Chapter Donors (LCDs)* will enjoy 15% off at Kakao Chocolate. At the end of June we will also be picking a random member or LCD who will win a heritage breed turkey [...]
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55356 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53215 views)
- Restaurants (28985 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27654 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24064 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23869 views)
- Become a Member (23181 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21419 views)
- Our Mission (17381 views)
- Events (17232 views)