Slow Food St. Louis is kicking off June with a new membership benefits program. All month our Slow Food USA members and Local Chapter Donors (LCDs)* will enjoy 15% off at Kakao Chocolate. At the end of June we will also be picking a random member or LCD who will win a heritage breed turkey […]
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63293 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56066 views)
- Restaurants (34745 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31580 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29916 views)
- Become a Member (27892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27542 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25607 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22243 views)
- Our Mission (20878 views)