Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61574 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55033 views)
- Restaurants (33528 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30191 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28274 views)
- Become a Member (26906 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26710 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24534 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21008 views)
- Our Mission (19979 views)