Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52138 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49434 views)
- Restaurants (25681 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23161 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22431 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20711 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20626 views)
- Events (16181 views)
- Our Mission (16033 views)