Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59786 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54320 views)
- Restaurants (31394 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28953 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26820 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25509 views)
- Become a Member (25490 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22208 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19073 views)
- Our Mission (18791 views)