Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60706 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54687 views)
- Restaurants (32366 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29490 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27382 views)
- Become a Member (26246 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26052 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22551 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20585 views)
- Our Mission (19346 views)