This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55722 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53303 views)
- Restaurants (29268 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27734 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24234 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24003 views)
- Become a Member (23410 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21467 views)
- Our Mission (17539 views)
- Events (17391 views)