This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52136 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49428 views)
- Restaurants (25677 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23159 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22431 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20711 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20621 views)
- Events (16180 views)
- Our Mission (16033 views)