This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61080 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54831 views)
- Restaurants (32888 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29764 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27810 views)
- Become a Member (26537 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26321 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22849 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20758 views)
- Our Mission (19596 views)