This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50629 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44311 views)
- Restaurants (23169 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21400 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21232 views)
- Become a Member (20413 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20145 views)
- Events (15399 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15131 views)
- Our Mission (14843 views)