This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59743 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54303 views)
- Restaurants (31361 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28905 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26789 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25479 views)
- Become a Member (25445 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22184 views)
- Our Mission (18761 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18753 views)