This is an open meeting for members and non-members alike and we encourage anyone new to come kick off the new year with us as we plan to discuss our upcoming events for 2009. For those interested in becoming more involved, or finding out more about who we are and what we’re up to, now’s [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60690 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54677 views)
- Restaurants (32357 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29466 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27369 views)
- Become a Member (26238 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26047 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22540 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20579 views)
- Our Mission (19336 views)