Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50640 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44458 views)
- Restaurants (23203 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21477 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21261 views)
- Become a Member (20438 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20163 views)
- Events (15424 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15209 views)
- Our Mission (14870 views)