Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51388 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46753 views)
- Restaurants (24687 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21917 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21842 views)
- Become a Member (21176 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20447 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19062 views)
- Events (15844 views)
- Our Mission (15609 views)