Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57984 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53864 views)
- Restaurants (30296 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28348 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25659 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24835 views)
- Become a Member (24469 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21775 views)
- Our Mission (18106 views)
- Events (17858 views)