Title: SLOWednesday – Marcoot Jersey Creamery Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58994 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54081 views)
- Restaurants (30820 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28633 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26317 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25187 views)
- Become a Member (25018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21990 views)
- Our Mission (18431 views)
- Events (18162 views)