Title: SLOWednesday – Marcoot Jersey Creamery Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55964 views)
- Restaurants (34475 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29790 views)
- Become a Member (27717 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27371 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25481 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22130 views)
- Our Mission (20705 views)