Title: SLOWednesday – Marcoot Jersey Creamery Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55299 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53206 views)
- Restaurants (28944 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27651 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24050 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23830 views)
- Become a Member (23149 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21414 views)
- Our Mission (17370 views)
- Events (17217 views)