Title: SLOWednesday – Marcoot Jersey Creamery Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48858 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37500 views)
- Restaurants (19323 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19063 views)
- Become a Member (18656 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18039 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17777 views)
- Events (13820 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13569 views)
- Our Mission (13231 views)