Mad City Chickens documents the return of the urban backyard chicken in Madison, Wisconsin. It is a sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical look at the people who keep chickens in their backyards. From chicken experts and authors to a rescued landfill hen or an inexperienced family that decides to take the poultry plunge.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48832 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37416 views)
- Restaurants (19259 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19025 views)
- Become a Member (18624 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18010 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17726 views)
- Events (13796 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13555 views)
- Our Mission (13202 views)