Mad City Chickens documents the return of the urban backyard chicken in Madison, Wisconsin. It is a sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical look at the people who keep chickens in their backyards. From chicken experts and authors to a rescued landfill hen or an inexperienced family that decides to take the poultry plunge.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57984 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53864 views)
- Restaurants (30297 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28348 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25659 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24838 views)
- Become a Member (24469 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21775 views)
- Our Mission (18106 views)
- Events (17858 views)