Mad City Chickens documents the return of the urban backyard chicken in Madison, Wisconsin. It is a sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical look at the people who keep chickens in their backyards. From chicken experts and authors to a rescued landfill hen or an inexperienced family that decides to take the poultry plunge.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63284 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56058 views)
- Restaurants (34719 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31567 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29907 views)
- Become a Member (27877 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27530 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25600 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22234 views)
- Our Mission (20864 views)