Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55917 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53339 views)
- Restaurants (29373 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27798 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24296 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24117 views)
- Become a Member (23470 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21497 views)
- Our Mission (17597 views)
- Events (17436 views)