By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62844 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55785 views)
- Restaurants (34223 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31145 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29409 views)
- Become a Member (27460 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27184 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25299 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21914 views)
- Our Mission (20490 views)