By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48822 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37363 views)
- Restaurants (19235 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19014 views)
- Become a Member (18612 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18002 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17701 views)
- Events (13788 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13544 views)
- Our Mission (13192 views)