By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50605 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44199 views)
- Restaurants (23136 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21216 views)
- Become a Member (20399 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20141 views)
- Events (15389 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15068 views)
- Our Mission (14824 views)