By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59692 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54283 views)
- Restaurants (31332 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28888 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26764 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25426 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18744 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18639 views)