Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61603 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55040 views)
- Restaurants (33581 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30209 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28326 views)
- Become a Member (26922 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26731 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24552 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21034 views)
- Our Mission (20014 views)