Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57666 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53782 views)
- Restaurants (30159 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28289 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25478 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24771 views)
- Become a Member (24268 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21731 views)
- Our Mission (18032 views)
- Events (17797 views)