If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50635 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44423 views)
- Restaurants (23194 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21470 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21253 views)
- Become a Member (20432 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20158 views)
- Events (15414 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15186 views)
- Our Mission (14865 views)