If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51389 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46789 views)
- Restaurants (24717 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21930 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21849 views)
- Become a Member (21182 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20449 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19103 views)
- Events (15849 views)
- Our Mission (15622 views)