Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48858 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37509 views)
- Restaurants (19335 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19066 views)
- Become a Member (18663 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18047 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17791 views)
- Events (13822 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13571 views)
- Our Mission (13232 views)