Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62801 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55767 views)
- Restaurants (34199 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31133 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29346 views)
- Become a Member (27452 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27166 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25287 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21889 views)
- Our Mission (20471 views)