Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60628 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54636 views)
- Restaurants (32284 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29435 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27314 views)
- Become a Member (26211 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26008 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22517 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20563 views)
- Our Mission (19301 views)