Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61599 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55038 views)
- Restaurants (33567 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30206 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28324 views)
- Become a Member (26921 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26726 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24548 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21032 views)
- Our Mission (20007 views)