Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50605 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44196 views)
- Restaurants (23133 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21215 views)
- Become a Member (20398 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15389 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15067 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)