Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56028 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53356 views)
- Restaurants (29422 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27824 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24323 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24148 views)
- Become a Member (23509 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21511 views)
- Our Mission (17617 views)
- Events (17463 views)