Slow Food St. Louis would like to announce its new current co-leaders. Bill Burge, Kelly Childs and Kimberly Henricks are more than prepared to bring this convivium forward and expand upon the foundations that have been laid by so many St. Louis Slow Foodies. The convivium was founded by Beki Marsh in 2000; Sara and [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61126 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54845 views)
- Restaurants (32938 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27861 views)
- Become a Member (26561 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26348 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22867 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20772 views)
- Our Mission (19629 views)