How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52207 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49636 views)
- Restaurants (25823 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23422 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22493 views)
- Become a Member (21640 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20798 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20760 views)
- Events (16225 views)
- Our Mission (16078 views)