How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50603 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44189 views)
- Restaurants (23130 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21216 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Become a Member (20391 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15385 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15056 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)