How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53743 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52838 views)
- Restaurants (28061 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27341 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23613 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23242 views)
- Become a Member (22676 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21233 views)
- Our Mission (16991 views)
- Events (16921 views)