How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56058 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53357 views)
- Restaurants (29428 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27845 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24328 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24158 views)
- Become a Member (23513 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21517 views)
- Our Mission (17621 views)
- Events (17468 views)