To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. […]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62854 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55787 views)
- Restaurants (34228 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31146 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29415 views)
- Become a Member (27470 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27189 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25302 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21917 views)
- Our Mission (20498 views)