To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57329 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53746 views)
- Restaurants (30034 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28250 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25377 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24697 views)
- Become a Member (24147 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21699 views)
- Our Mission (17964 views)
- Events (17748 views)