To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50591 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44130 views)
- Restaurants (23105 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21201 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21126 views)
- Become a Member (20376 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20135 views)
- Events (15373 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15011 views)
- Our Mission (14810 views)