To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48842 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37467 views)
- Restaurants (19302 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19051 views)
- Become a Member (18642 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18022 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17754 views)
- Events (13811 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13561 views)
- Our Mission (13217 views)