To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61615 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55044 views)
- Restaurants (33587 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30212 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28332 views)
- Become a Member (26927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26732 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24554 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21037 views)
- Our Mission (20026 views)