To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52120 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49391 views)
- Restaurants (25650 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23133 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22422 views)
- Become a Member (21567 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20702 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20601 views)
- Events (16171 views)
- Our Mission (16026 views)