To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59786 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54320 views)
- Restaurants (31394 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28953 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26820 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25509 views)
- Become a Member (25490 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22208 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19076 views)
- Our Mission (18791 views)