To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
It was a long day of oppressive heat and ferocious winds that have left me too drained to really comment at the moment, but in the end the food was great, the hospitality was incredible, and we all walked away convinced that the Hillebrand’s live on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Thanks [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55180 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53186 views)
- Restaurants (28881 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27641 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24025 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23796 views)
- Become a Member (23121 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21401 views)
- Our Mission (17353 views)
- Events (17196 views)