“Chef Kurt Michael Friese has written a terrific introduction to the theory and practice of slow food.” -Michael Pollan Wednesday, September 10, join Slow Food St. Louis for meeting packed full of information. From 6:15-6:45 p.m. we’ll walk the Gardenworks with Bottleworks gardener Jack Petrovic before gathering in the Crown Room and settling in to [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58998 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54088 views)
- Restaurants (30836 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28643 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26329 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25194 views)
- Become a Member (25021 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21993 views)
- Our Mission (18436 views)
- Events (18168 views)