“Chef Kurt Michael Friese has written a terrific introduction to the theory and practice of slow food.” -Michael Pollan Wednesday, September 10, join Slow Food St. Louis for meeting packed full of information. From 6:15-6:45 p.m. we’ll walk the Gardenworks with Bottleworks gardener Jack Petrovic before gathering in the Crown Room and settling in to [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61096 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54839 views)
- Restaurants (32907 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29777 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27840 views)
- Become a Member (26550 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26335 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22857 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20763 views)
- Our Mission (19610 views)