“Chef Kurt Michael Friese has written a terrific introduction to the theory and practice of slow food.” -Michael Pollan Wednesday, September 10, join Slow Food St. Louis for meeting packed full of information. From 6:15-6:45 p.m. we’ll walk the Gardenworks with Bottleworks gardener Jack Petrovic before gathering in the Crown Room and settling in to [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50631 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44332 views)
- Restaurants (23175 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21408 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21236 views)
- Become a Member (20415 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20148 views)
- Events (15401 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15148 views)
- Our Mission (14847 views)