“Chef Kurt Michael Friese has written a terrific introduction to the theory and practice of slow food.” -Michael Pollan Wednesday, September 10, join Slow Food St. Louis for meeting packed full of information. From 6:15-6:45 p.m. we’ll walk the Gardenworks with Bottleworks gardener Jack Petrovic before gathering in the Crown Room and settling in to [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56037 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53356 views)
- Restaurants (29425 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27825 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24326 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24149 views)
- Become a Member (23511 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21511 views)
- Our Mission (17620 views)
- Events (17466 views)