The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55667 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53292 views)
- Restaurants (29254 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27719 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24219 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23989 views)
- Become a Member (23400 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21464 views)
- Our Mission (17522 views)
- Events (17378 views)