Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57634 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53768 views)
- Restaurants (30135 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28283 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25465 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24750 views)
- Become a Member (24248 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21725 views)
- Our Mission (18024 views)
- Events (17789 views)