Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61568 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55030 views)
- Restaurants (33508 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30182 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28269 views)
- Become a Member (26901 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26708 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24529 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21007 views)
- Our Mission (19972 views)