Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63303 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56073 views)
- Restaurants (34777 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31590 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29931 views)
- Become a Member (27902 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27551 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25617 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22253 views)
- Our Mission (20892 views)