Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52131 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49419 views)
- Restaurants (25675 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23156 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22430 views)
- Become a Member (21575 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20710 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20612 views)
- Events (16178 views)
- Our Mission (16031 views)