Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55934 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53343 views)
- Restaurants (29381 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27803 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24300 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24128 views)
- Become a Member (23478 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21503 views)
- Our Mission (17599 views)
- Events (17439 views)