Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61076 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54831 views)
- Restaurants (32887 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29764 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27809 views)
- Become a Member (26537 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26321 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22849 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20758 views)
- Our Mission (19594 views)