Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63144 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55957 views)
- Restaurants (34460 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31419 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29784 views)
- Become a Member (27700 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27360 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25470 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22122 views)
- Our Mission (20695 views)