Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59745 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54303 views)
- Restaurants (31364 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28905 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26793 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25483 views)
- Become a Member (25448 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22187 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18780 views)
- Our Mission (18763 views)