Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62883 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55812 views)
- Restaurants (34237 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31158 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29442 views)
- Become a Member (27482 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27193 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25322 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21976 views)
- Our Mission (20505 views)