A huge thank you to J. Pollack Photography for commemorating our Feast in the Field Event in photos, which you can view a montage of here (or download here). Check them out for your next event or family photo occasion…. About J. Pollack Photography: [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48846 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37480 views)
- Restaurants (19314 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19055 views)
- Become a Member (18647 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18029 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17768 views)
- Events (13812 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13221 views)