Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62853 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55787 views)
- Restaurants (34228 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31146 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29415 views)
- Become a Member (27470 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27189 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25302 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21917 views)
- Our Mission (20498 views)