Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54852 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53073 views)
- Restaurants (28685 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27582 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23930 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23662 views)
- Become a Member (23019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21370 views)
- Our Mission (17272 views)
- Events (17133 views)