To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56409 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53477 views)
- Restaurants (29593 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28022 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24426 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24329 views)
- Become a Member (23682 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21587 views)
- Our Mission (17726 views)
- Events (17556 views)