Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52098 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49299 views)
- Restaurants (25607 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23043 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22406 views)
- Become a Member (21555 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20692 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20564 views)
- Events (16162 views)
- Our Mission (15998 views)