Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the […]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62882 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55810 views)
- Restaurants (34237 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31158 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29438 views)
- Become a Member (27482 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27191 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25322 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21976 views)
- Our Mission (20502 views)