Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59783 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54315 views)
- Restaurants (31389 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28942 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26817 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25506 views)
- Become a Member (25487 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22202 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19021 views)
- Our Mission (18787 views)