Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61542 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55017 views)
- Restaurants (33474 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30130 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28239 views)
- Become a Member (26879 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26690 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24516 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20994 views)
- Our Mission (19952 views)