Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the […]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63141 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55954 views)
- Restaurants (34455 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31417 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29779 views)
- Become a Member (27697 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27359 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25465 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22121 views)
- Our Mission (20689 views)