Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55757 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53316 views)
- Restaurants (29281 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27751 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24252 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24019 views)
- Become a Member (23423 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21473 views)
- Our Mission (17550 views)
- Events (17400 views)