Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52198 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49559 views)
- Restaurants (25779 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23323 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22470 views)
- Become a Member (21605 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20738 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20732 views)
- Events (16206 views)
- Our Mission (16063 views)