If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51421 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46857 views)
- Restaurants (24764 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21963 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21880 views)
- Become a Member (21210 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20475 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19276 views)
- Events (15867 views)
- Our Mission (15646 views)