If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to […]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62224 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55361 views)
- Restaurants (34012 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30540 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28984 views)
- Become a Member (27266 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27014 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24910 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21412 views)
- Our Mission (20319 views)