If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
SloWednesday: Growing Cities
Wednesday, August 13 - Growing Cities is a documentary film that examines the role of urban farming in America and asks how much power it has to revitalize our cities and change the way we eat.
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54006 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52923 views)
- Restaurants (28256 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27390 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23722 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23347 views)
- Become a Member (22758 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21284 views)
- Our Mission (17089 views)
- Events (16987 views)