If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59672 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54272 views)
- Restaurants (31317 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28878 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26749 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25460 views)
- Become a Member (25404 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22167 views)
- Our Mission (18734 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18563 views)