How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48822 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37365 views)
- Restaurants (19238 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19015 views)
- Become a Member (18612 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18002 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17704 views)
- Events (13788 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13544 views)
- Our Mission (13192 views)