How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58922 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54062 views)
- Restaurants (30773 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28606 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26275 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25160 views)
- Become a Member (24975 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21978 views)
- Our Mission (18401 views)
- Events (18142 views)