How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57302 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53723 views)
- Restaurants (30018 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25360 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24684 views)
- Become a Member (24100 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21695 views)
- Our Mission (17956 views)
- Events (17743 views)