How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61067 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54824 views)
- Restaurants (32869 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29751 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27782 views)
- Become a Member (26528 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26316 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22840 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20754 views)
- Our Mission (19580 views)