How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52120 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49389 views)
- Restaurants (25650 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23133 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22421 views)
- Become a Member (21567 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20702 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20601 views)
- Events (16171 views)
- Our Mission (16026 views)