How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61566 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55027 views)
- Restaurants (33500 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30162 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28257 views)
- Become a Member (26892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26702 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24523 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21003 views)
- Our Mission (19966 views)