How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51425 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46859 views)
- Restaurants (24770 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21965 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21882 views)
- Become a Member (21211 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20478 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19289 views)
- Events (15868 views)
- Our Mission (15647 views)