How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending […]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62805 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55767 views)
- Restaurants (34200 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31136 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29351 views)
- Become a Member (27452 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27168 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25288 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21891 views)
- Our Mission (20472 views)