In Organic We Trust follows filmmaker Kip Pastor on a journey to answer the essential questions about organic: What exactly is certified organic? Is it really better for us, or just marketing hype?
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62908 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55822 views)
- Restaurants (34245 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31166 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29455 views)
- Become a Member (27503 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27202 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25334 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21987 views)
- Our Mission (20515 views)