In Organic We Trust follows filmmaker Kip Pastor on a journey to answer the essential questions about organic: What exactly is certified organic? Is it really better for us, or just marketing hype?
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51420 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46852 views)
- Restaurants (24762 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21961 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21879 views)
- Become a Member (21209 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20472 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19265 views)
- Events (15866 views)
- Our Mission (15645 views)