In Organic We Trust follows filmmaker Kip Pastor on a journey to answer the essential questions about organic: What exactly is certified organic? Is it really better for us, or just marketing hype?
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59097 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54122 views)
- Restaurants (30918 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28680 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26465 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25239 views)
- Become a Member (25113 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22045 views)
- Our Mission (18494 views)
- Events (18198 views)