Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60685 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54676 views)
- Restaurants (32351 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29463 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27365 views)
- Become a Member (26237 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26043 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22540 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20579 views)
- Our Mission (19335 views)