Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48833 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37417 views)
- Restaurants (19259 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19025 views)
- Become a Member (18624 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18012 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17726 views)
- Events (13796 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13555 views)
- Our Mission (13202 views)