Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63153 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55965 views)
- Restaurants (34479 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31427 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29791 views)
- Become a Member (27718 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27372 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25482 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22134 views)
- Our Mission (20710 views)