Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54817 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53061 views)
- Restaurants (28666 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27579 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23922 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23645 views)
- Become a Member (23013 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21369 views)
- Our Mission (17265 views)
- Events (17129 views)