Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57444 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53762 views)
- Restaurants (30076 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28258 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25407 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24718 views)
- Become a Member (24193 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21710 views)
- Our Mission (17981 views)
- Events (17760 views)