Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52198 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49566 views)
- Restaurants (25789 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23342 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22476 views)
- Become a Member (21615 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20743 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20732 views)
- Events (16211 views)
- Our Mission (16063 views)