From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55197 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53188 views)
- Restaurants (28893 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27642 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24026 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23797 views)
- Become a Member (23124 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21402 views)
- Our Mission (17355 views)
- Events (17199 views)