From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62887 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55814 views)
- Restaurants (34238 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31159 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29444 views)
- Become a Member (27488 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27195 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25328 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21981 views)
- Our Mission (20507 views)