It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
The holidays have come and gone, the new year is looming, and there’s just one last chance to relax before the big night goes down. So why not come unwind with Slow Food St. Louis before your resolutions kick in? What: Happy Hour to relax with supporters When: Tuesday, December 30th, 6:00-9:00PM Where: Monarch Restaurant, [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61666 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55053 views)
- Restaurants (33615 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30223 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28364 views)
- Become a Member (26935 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26749 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24560 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21049 views)
- Our Mission (20038 views)