It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
The holidays have come and gone, the new year is looming, and there’s just one last chance to relax before the big night goes down. So why not come unwind with Slow Food St. Louis before your resolutions kick in? What: Happy Hour to relax with supporters When: Tuesday, December 30th, 6:00-9:00PM Where: Monarch Restaurant, [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48817 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37346 views)
- Restaurants (19231 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19011 views)
- Become a Member (18609 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17998 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17696 views)
- Events (13787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13542 views)
- Our Mission (13190 views)