It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
The holidays have come and gone, the new year is looming, and there’s just one last chance to relax before the big night goes down. So why not come unwind with Slow Food St. Louis before your resolutions kick in? What: Happy Hour to relax with supporters When: Tuesday, December 30th, 6:00-9:00PM Where: Monarch Restaurant, [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55931 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53343 views)
- Restaurants (29380 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27802 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24300 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24127 views)
- Become a Member (23477 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21502 views)
- Our Mission (17599 views)
- Events (17439 views)