It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
The holidays have come and gone, the new year is looming, and there’s just one last chance to relax before the big night goes down. So why not come unwind with Slow Food St. Louis before your resolutions kick in? What: Happy Hour to relax with supporters When: Tuesday, December 30th, 6:00-9:00PM Where: Monarch Restaurant, [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54900 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53088 views)
- Restaurants (28696 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27586 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23935 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23686 views)
- Become a Member (23026 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21372 views)
- Our Mission (17282 views)
- Events (17137 views)