It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
The holidays have come and gone, the new year is looming, and there’s just one last chance to relax before the big night goes down. So why not come unwind with Slow Food St. Louis before your resolutions kick in? What: Happy Hour to relax with supporters When: Tuesday, December 30th, 6:00-9:00PM Where: Monarch Restaurant, [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58983 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54079 views)
- Restaurants (30808 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28632 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26313 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25180 views)
- Become a Member (25015 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21989 views)
- Our Mission (18428 views)
- Events (18160 views)