Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63286 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56060 views)
- Restaurants (34724 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31570 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29909 views)
- Become a Member (27879 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27532 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25602 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22237 views)
- Our Mission (20866 views)