Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61228 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54865 views)
- Restaurants (33027 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29822 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27912 views)
- Become a Member (26640 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26413 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (23147 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20791 views)
- Our Mission (19682 views)