Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59754 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54306 views)
- Restaurants (31372 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28909 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26803 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25490 views)
- Become a Member (25474 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22188 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18846 views)
- Our Mission (18771 views)