Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be […]
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63139 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55951 views)
- Restaurants (34451 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31417 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29779 views)
- Become a Member (27696 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27356 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25465 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22118 views)
- Our Mission (20683 views)