Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be [...]
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57470 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53762 views)
- Restaurants (30084 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28259 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25413 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24718 views)
- Become a Member (24198 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21713 views)
- Our Mission (17982 views)
- Events (17762 views)